It's award time... I know I'm really bad at doing these, it is not because I don't like or want to do them is because I don't get much time to post.
First up we have the Cute Blog Award... This cute lil thing was given to me by these lovely ladies:
Jennius at Gold Speck Nails and Nory at Fierce Makeup & Nails.. thank you so much for thinking about me :)
1. Link back person who awarded you
2. Answer award questions
3. Tell us something about yourself you haven't told us in your blog yet?
4. Award as many blogs you think are worthy of this award.
5. Make sure to let those you give this award know you awarded them!
Hmmm something about myself I have not shared before… I played Soccer in High School
1. What is your go to makeup product?
Powder maybe… I’m not much of a makeup girl!
2. What was your favorite fashion trend of 2011?
When I think fashion I think clothing and other stuff… with that said, I liked Crochet Headbands, Stacking Bracelets and Animal Print Manis like such…
3. What is your favorite dessert?
Red Velvet Cake .. Yummm!!!! The other day I had the most DELICIOUS red velvet cake balls... OMG.. soooo GOOD and soo PRETTY.... for your glitter LOVERS have you ever seen your dessert sparkle...
4. Favorite color?
I don’t have a favorite color, I like many of them.
5. What is your middle name?
6. What was the last song you listened to?
El Verdadero Amor Perdona by Mana… I love MANA
7. cats or dogs?
NEXT UP.... Is the Versatile Blogger Award given to me by Irina at Zebra Nails :) Thank you so much :)
Here are 2 rules that come with this award:
1.) List seven things about yourself
2.) Pass to 15 bloggers
1. I am very self conscious and I always worry about what other people have to say
2. I LOVE my job
3. I am really bad at sharing things about myself :-P because I can't think of good stuff
4. I am obsessed with Bracelets
5. I love candles, especially the ones from Bath and Body Works
6. Sometimes I’m too nice for my own good
7. I suffer from the middle child syndrome :-P JK.. but I am the middle child, I have an older sis and a younger sis.. mmmm I actually have 2 younger brothers, but as weird as this may sound I always forget about them :/ just like I did now.. I still consider myself the middle child :-P
Ok... So I'm going to break the rules here, I know that a lot of you have these awards, so hopefully I don't give them to you again :-P
Making up 4 my Age
Juntas pero no Revueltas
Marias Nail Polish Blog
& if anybody else wants to take it, please do :)
Have a great day!
Til next time...